Let’s explore the story!
1. When Jack trades the cow, what does he get in return?
2. Explain why Jack’s mother was unhappy with the beans?
3. Would you have traded the cow for the beans? Why?
4. If you could ask the man who sold Jack the beans a question, what would you ask him?
5. Why do you think Jack climbed the beanstalk?
6.How would you feel if you met a giant?
7. Have you read any of these different versions of the story, what is your favourite and why?
Philosophy for children?
Is it ever right to take something that doesn’t belong to you?
Use your skills to solve these measuring problems!
Learn this song!
We will be growing some beans this week. Watch this slow motion, what an you see? How many other things can you see grow?